Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Campus life is in full swing! It has been a joy to see large group go well and small groups start. We had a great turnout at the picnic this past Friday and have a crew of motivated, enthusiastic small group leaders. Almost all of those small groups started this week so please be praying for students that are making the decision of whether or not they will commit to one this semester.
I was really excited about the small group I'm leading. The students that were there had no trouble bonding and eagerly accepted my encouragement to be active participants. This semester we'll be studying the book of Acts. This past Monday we looked at the end of the book of Luke and the beginning of Acts. We saw how much Jesus did to show his disciples that he wasn't a ghost or hallucination but real and in the flesh. The question "what evidence do you have in your own life that Jesus is real" brought out some great discussion. I'm sure more will follow as we continue this semester.
As always, time is short. In less than an hour I'll be attending the student organization fair, representing InterVarsity.
Sorry about the lack of pictures. They'll return once I get my camera charger from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment